The RIGEL 5 control unit is supplied by the manufacturer with standard setting. Any changes must be set by means of the universal palmtop programmer or the incorporated display.
This Control unit supports the entire EELINK protocol, including the programmer self-supply from the control unit.
These are its main features:
- Control of one or two motors up to 600W power.
- Electronic torque setting.
- Adjustable electrodynamic braking.
- End-of-run speed slow-down.
- Separate opening / closing limit-switch inputs for each motor.
- Output for zone light.
- Separate inputs for safety devices.
- 12V output for click or suction-type electric lock.
- Output for timer piloting.
- Clock input.
- Connector for traffic-light board / motor preheating.
The board is provided with a removable terminal board for easier maintenance and replacement. This is supplied with a series of prewired jumpers to make work easy for the installer.